This Performa Ball beginners course is designed for people who want to learn more on the ball and want to improve their quality of life.
Here are a couple of tips to get started
- Use a burst resistant ball
- The ball must be firm but with a bit of give
- Don’t over inflate the ball
- Use a soft surface either a mat on wooden floors, carpet, smooth grass
- No sharp objects lying around
- Have ample space surrounding you
- Don’t train through pain or dizziness
- Listen to your body
- Have fun
Follow the youtube videos there is no sound so put on your earpiece and play your favorite hits.
Rest as needed in between exercises.
At the end of the course you should be able to
- Reduce or get rid of back pain
- Move better
- Improve your strength
- Do a minimum of 10 quality push-ups in a row with your hands on the ball
- Improve your balance
- Kneel on the ball without holding your hands on the ball for a minimum of 30 seconds without falling off
- Become more aware of your proprioceptors or body awareness
- Improve your focus
- Improve your confidence
- Improve your quality of life.
- Sessions 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 min to an hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes