Who we are:
Our website address is: https://gojiclub.com. Goji Club is a marketplace for online courses.
What personal data we collect
Your contact information
- The Site and our Services are provided. We use Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us to allow you to access and use the Web, and to provide any information, goods, or services that you can request from us. You will need to create a user account to use those features. When you create or update y our account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender.
- You can also choose to supply profile information such as a photo, photo cover,headline, website link, social media profiles or other data. Others will be able to publicly view your Profile Data.
We collect certain data when you enroll in and take courses including which
courses you have started and completed, your exchanges with instructors and other students.
Instructor Payment Data
When you provide information in response to a survey carried out by us or a content provider, we may receive Personally Identifiable Information.
We use web and mobile analytics tools from third parties, such as Google Analytics,monsterinsights and Jetpack. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us evaluate the use of the Services, including information such as the website from which you arrive, how often you visit, events within the Services, use and performance data, and where you downloaded the application from. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices, and provide information that may be of interest to you.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form.
When uploading images to the website, you should avoid uploading images which include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can access and extract any location data from Website photos.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
How we use data and share the data with:
- Data about your use of our App. We use information about your use of the Web to create better quality, more efficient Services by carrying out statistical analysis of our users’ collective characteristics and behaviour, and by analyzing demographics and preferences areas of our Network. We may also use this information to ensure the security of our Services and the Site.
- Personally identifiable information that you supply directly, or by third parties. Goji Club does not reveal any of your Personally Identifiable Information, except as set out in this Privacy Notice or as expressly agreed by you. We may reveal and otherwise use Personally Identifiable Information, as listed below, in addition to the other uses set forth in this Privacy Notice. We share with instructors the data we have about you (except your email address) for courses you enroll in or request information about, so they can improve their courses for you and other students. Such data can include items like your place, country, language of the browser, operating system, computer settings, the site that brought you to Goji, and your Goji activities. If we gather additional data about you (such as age or gender), we can share that as well. We won’t share your e-mail address with trainers. Technical support and security. We may use Personally Identifiable Information to provide technical support to you, where required, and to ensure the security of our Services and the Site.
- Once you sign up for our various email or update services, we use Personally Identifiable Information obtained to send you the messages in connection with the web or content offerings. We may also store and/or use this information for future communications with you, where we are legally authorized to do so.
- Content Providing Participation. We use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from you for processing purposes, including but not limited to monitoring participation, progress, and completion of an Online Course, when you engage in a Content Offering via the Website. We may also share your Personally Identifiable Information and your performance in a given Content Offering with the instructor or instructors who taught it. We may also use the information generated in the Content Offerings when taking up a Content Offering or using the Services for predictive analysis of your results. We may also archive and/or use that information for future communications with you, where we are legally entitled to do so.
- Contacts with Goji or from. If you send us an email message or contact us otherwise, we can usethe information you provide to respond to your correspondence and/or as defined in this Privacy Notice.We may also store and/or use this information for future correspondence with you where we are legally authorized to do so. Wherever we send you emails, we can watch how you communicate with those emails (such as opening an email or clicking on a link inside an email).We use this information for the purposes of optimizing and better tailoring our communications to you.
- We may also store and/or use this information for future correspondence with you where we arelegally authorized to do so. Wherever we send you emails, we can watch how you communicate with those emails (such as opening an email or clicking on a link inside an email).
- We may share general course details about your participation on our website with our content providers and other business partners, as well as demographic data from surveys conducted by us, so that our content providers and other business partners can use the data for online course analysis.
- Disclosure to Goji Operations and Maintenance Contractors. We use various service providers, vendors and contractors (collectively, “Contractors”) to assist us in providing our Services to you.Our Contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information when providing us with their products or services, so that we can provide you with our Services in turn. These Contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Site or the Content Offerings.Access by these Contractors to your Personally Identifiable Information is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the Contractor to carry out his limited function for us.
- Disclosure to Acquirers. Goji may reveal and/or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the sale, merger or reorganization of all or substantially all of Goji ‘s equity, company or assets to which your Personally Identifiable Information relates, to an acquirer, assignee or other successor party.
- For Advertising: If we decide to offer advertising in the future, we may use and share certain System Data and Usage Data with third-party advertisers and networks to show general demographic and preference information among our users. We may also allow advertisers to collect System Data through Data Collection Tools (as detailed in Section 2.1), and to use this data to offer you targeted ad delivery to personalize your user experience (through behavioral advertising) and undertake web analytics. Advertisers may also share with us the data they collect about you. To learn more or opt out from participating ad networks’ behavioral advertising, see Section 6.1 (Your Choices About the Use of Your Data) below. Note that if you opt out, you’ll continue to be served generic ads.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security of any information that you send us. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
Changing or deleting account information
Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Your Personal Data
You can access and update your personal data that Goji collects and maintains as follows:
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
- To terminate your account:
- If you are an instructor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for the Coursera servers. Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our Site and related functionalities. Cookies and web beacons allow Coursera to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience on our Site.
- How can I control cookies?
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- How often will this Cookie Notice be updated?
The date at the top of this Cookie Notice indicates when it was last updated.